Thursday 19 March 2009

I Miss u Mom

Today i talked to MAMA about this twisted thing that i thought was love but i really no more thinkin about it,
now all i wanna do s to follow ma passion till it takes me to the safe side>>>>>>>>>>

Mamaaa s away i miss her v much as i mentioned above,am on the cyber net cafe now goin back to study ent for the fuckin exam,
Mother's day s after tomorrow wanna buy a present an Roses for the one whos s really a friend a home a safe heart an the best Person allive i wanna be like her n every single detail,
n her love to her family.....not just me brothe an sis but all wat s there aroun her

If i to give ma eyes an whole life to one person it will be her,,,,,she s the best thing n ma life,
her breath,the soft touch of her hand,her warm look,her very deep an lovin eyes that takes me there.......n a place i call it home

All am askin u dear God s to help me make her happy,,,,,it really God s weird:
all she wants to be happy s that i be happy
i really miss her but as she told me once:
"YOU DON"T CHOOSE UR DESTINY,IT CHOOSES U,U ONLY DEAL WITH IT"

I wanna her beside me n ma weddin,
wanna her to tell me about the gurl am gonna marry,,,
i used to admire a gurl an told ma Mom about the issue:
Mothe didn't tell me to stop<<>>>she told me wat f:
u gonna marry her an then wat?s that ur DREAM?
after that i never wanna that gurl,an discovered i was wrong VERY WRONG

MOTHER:I LOVE U MORE THAN MA SOUL
IF THERE WAS A STORY THAT S ABOUT U AN HOW U STRUGGLE BET WORK AN HOUSE AN BEING A FREIND TO UR CHILDREN IT WILL BE AN EPIC STORY OR A FAIRY TALE


I DON"T HAVE TO SAY I LOVE U<<>>


2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet entry!

nice quotes for the blog by the way :) !

إنسان said...

شكرا على الكومنت الظريف

مدونتك كمان جميلة جدا أنا عملتلك كومنت