Tuesday 22 September 2009

So........you think ur a Superman????


The man an the superman........
in many periods of my life i was forcing myself through this issue
i was beleiving that a man is something less......others who are rated superior are more gifted or was awarded by God for something they didnot do......for a war they didn't even neter
they was havin better family....house.....mind....looks....for them may be it's more easy to fight an go to war since they had someone to care for.......while they were on their way up...
Yes,i used to say why me?an stuff......now...i had a more panoramic view of the events.......i now am sure that God didn't create me a Super man...but he gave me certain parts an moments n my life.....certain experiences......that made me look in great pitty to this Super man........
To the Super man i say.....you are very naive for a man....you are even not close to the surface of the excitement i had in my life through the experiences i went through....through the wars i had to fight....against others....an against myself,.....the oceans i had to pass......i consider God by creating you perfectly or close to perfect had is testing you more than he tested me.....your test is much tougher than mine......
ME?
am very grateful to GOD
for every test......every moment i cried......every second i was refused by others or left alone.........every second i yelled at myself LOSER.....
for every time i tried to be someone else.....ana I FAILED
Thanks God i didn't do so well this year or the last......it made me realize certain parts of ma past an future i really needed
thanks for every thing:especially i knewe for sure:
a SUPER MAN s not created by God......it's a man who belongs only to God......who is not a slave to anything............i consider myself understanding what a Super man is.............IT'S EASY TO BE A SUPER MAN just make a choice an thank God u knew this......!

No comments: